JOB ALERT: SENSIS AGENCY Hiring for 3 Key Positions
Send resumes to SensisJobs@SensisAgency.com POSTED ON SEPTEMBER 30th 2015 1) Director of Earned Media Location: Ideally in LA, but open to DC based professional ( partial commuting from NYC would be considered) Director of Earned Media Summary
|Title:||Director of Earned Media|
The Director of Earned Media will oversee our agency’s PR and social media services practice, leading a team of public relations, social media, and content marketing professionals in delivering cutting-edge earned media solutions to our growing roster of clients. We are looking for an entrepreneur and seasoned business person who knows how to run and grow an agency, if not more, than a pure technologist. Sensis is a unique agency – we got our start building websites in 1998, but have grown into a full service advertising agency providing a unique cross-cultural approach to reaching the diverse marketplace. We executed our first social media campaign for L.A. County Department of Public Health in 2007, and have led numerous integrated marketing campaigns with PR elements through outside partners. Our unique agency model focuses on integration of ethnic markets (e.g. Hispanic, African-American, Asian and “general markets”) and marketing capabilities (creative, paid media, earned media strategy, and technology). Our earned media practice consists of a team of 3.5 professionals executing PR and social media programs for 10 different clients in the higher education, government, beverage, software, utility and non-profit space. What We Are Looking For Although we have started our fledging earned media practice, we are looking to optimize and scale this high potential business to the next level. The Director will focus on the following key areas:
- Optimizing staffing, both onsite and through contract teams to respond appropriately to existing and incoming work of varying budget and priority levels
- Manage the P&L for the earned media practice with responsibility for performance (both growth and profitability)
- Aggressively grow the business through a combination of cultivating existing clients, rolodex, networking, new business RFPs and vision
- Implement best-in-class processes to improve how we operate, from the nuts-and-bolts of executing effective PR and social media programs for clients to working internally with Account, Creative, Media and Strategy team members, etc.
All sides of our earned media team – 1 social media manager, 1 PR/social media manager, and 1 content writer – would report into this position for leadership and guidance. We currently have a contract PR professional serving as the interim Director of Earned Media. The ideal candidate will be a Senior-level individual who has exposure, understanding and experience in across the PR, social media, and advertising, both in general and multicultural markets and able to share their experiences to the maximum benefit of our team and customers. o Full Job Posting: http://sensisagency.applicantstack.com/x/detail/a2c6vc3ufc0
|Title:||Earned Media/PR Manager|
This position will serve as the voice of various brands in our Earned Media efforts. You will support the agency’s Earned Media Department in the development and execution of online community management and content marketing programs. Additionally, you will be responsible for assisting in the formulation of public relations campaign, ongoing client recommendations and execute media relations on behalf of clients. On the day-to-day, you will be responsible for guiding and executing PR efforts, drafting of press materials and tools, developing and managing viral campaigns, creating and maintaining high-profile channel accounts, and integrating social, community-based media into the overall business strategy. Job Responsibilities: · Build partnerships and influencers relations · Develop and execute upon content optimization plan to improve post performance over time · Develop influencer outreach plan and targets based off of identified qualifications · Liaise with communications team to coordinate outreach to online influencers · Conduct research and manage account needs. · Craft press materials and client communications in both English and Spanish · Develop and pitch stories to the media · Identify new opportunities to feature client’s initiatives and products · Sustain great working relationships with journalists · Manage timelines and editorial calendars ·
Publish and support presentation materials via appropriate social media platforms JOB REQUIREMENTS · Bachelor’s degree and 2-3 years of PR experience within an agency · Degrees in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing or related fields · Previous experience in the successful planning, implementation and management of PR campaigns · PR experience developing story angles, editorial calendar, product/company key messages, talking points, media pitching · Must possess an expert knowledge and technical understanding of social media networking channels Full Job posting: http://sensisagency.applicantstack.com/x/detail/a2c6vc3r7vpjo
|Title:||Social Media Sr. Manager|
|Location:||Los Angeles OR Washington, DC|
The Social Media Senior Manager, reports to the Earned Media Director. The person hired for this position will be responsible for gaining valuable non-paid media exposure that tells the story of completely integrated client campaigns, client product launches and important initiatives, and delivers visibility for the agency in the industry. We need someone who can take a big picture view of the media industry and our clients’ business, lead the team in the right direction, and communicate the vision to our clients with passion and integrity. Importantly, this person will also partner internally with our Creative Directors, Strategic Planning, and Account Service teams. This person will be able to instantly demonstrate their understanding of building non-paid media communications plans, work closely with peers across the agency to advance-plan, integrate, align, and anticipate the non-paid exposure opportunities a great idea will command. This person will appreciate the research and measurement tools available to measure results, and bring with them measurable experiences we can learn from and adapt to our clients’ needs. Candidate experience should include:
- 8+ years of experience in fields such as public relations, promotional, and marketing communications.
- Social media strategies and plans – with a proven, successful approach
- Proven experience in a leadership role – managing a team, client leadership.
- Advertising/Public Relations agency experience.
- Strategic Vision: A big-thinker with a strategic mindset who thinks in terms of business, brands and ideas, not just media.
- Creativity: Someone who can contribute creative content and contextual ideas at the highest level, inspiring confidence in our earned media team.
- Team player attitude that would fit into the Sensis culture.
- Excellent presentation and writing skills.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Lead the development of Social Media programs that generate measureable results of the client’s products and initiatives. Create brand visibility metrics to track the impact of Social Media programs.
- Bring forward solid and well-established relationships with commercial influencers, including social media personalities and influential, relevant groups – all to advance opportunities for non-paid media impact.
- Partner with other agency teams to develop smart, strategic and long-term strategies.
- Ensure the highest quality of strategic and tactical earned media plans, including the alignment of messaging and positioning for products and initiatives.
- Utilization of measurement tools, managing of the team to ensure progress is tracked and reported to clients properly.
Full Job Posting: http://sensisagency.applicantstack.com/x/detail/a2c6vc36i01y