JOB ALERT: Las Vegas-area Agency seeking Jr. to Midlevel Hispanic PR Pro #HispanicPR
The following job post was posted on posted on behalf of BRAINtrust Marketing + Communications on September 13, 2012. If you are a recruiter or employer that would like to use our Hispanic Market Jobs service to post multicultural public relations and/or social media marketing jobs, please firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 305.321.5002. To learn more about our job alert service click here.
Hispanic Marketing Coordinator
BRAINtrust Marketing + Communications – Las Vegas, Nevada Area
BRAINtrust Marketing (www.braintrustlv.com) an award-winning, full-service Las Vegas based marketing agency seeks a versatile and dynamic individual to join our growing team. The successful candidate will have solid knowledge and experience within the multicultural market. The candidate will develop campaigns in the areas of marketing, advertising, public relations and social media that are culturally relevant to the Hispanic Consumer Market, as well as assist with campaigns in English language marketing. This is a challenging and rewarding full-time position with a rapidly growing, stable, marketing agency that offers full benefits and competitive compensation packages.
Desired Skills & Experience
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required. Applicants should also have experience in the essential duties outlined above.
– 2+ years marketing/PR experience or 3 to 5 years
– 100% bilingual and able to read, write and effectively communicate in both English and Spanish
– Good understanding of the U.S. Hispanic consumer market
– Bachelor’s degree in Communications Studies, Public Relations, Marketing or some other related field
– An ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment.
– Demonstrated ability to manage details, efficient work habits, and overall flexibility.
– Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
– Must be able to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment along with the ability to accept interruptions as part of the routine.
– Knowledge and experience in managing social media platforms a plus
– Established media relationships a plus
Founded in 2006, BRAINtrust Marketing + Communications is a Las Vegas-based full-service marketing agency that offers advertising, marketing, public relations and creative design services. BRAINtrust Marketing is a team of creative, dynamic and experienced marketing professionals that specialize in entertainment, hospitality and lifestyle marketing. We represent a forward-thinking agency that combines traditional marketing tactics, business savvy and emerging technologies to create bottom-line oriented marketing solutions for its clients. For more information www.braintrustlv.com.