JOB ALERT: DeVries Global’s New York office Account Coordinator, Multicultural Practice
This job was posted on September 3, 2013
DeVries Global’s New York office is seeking an Account Coordinator for the Multicultural Practice. This New York-based Account Coordinator will support the multicultural team and must efficiently service it. He/she must have excellent organizational skills and be able to adapt to multiple assignments and deadlines as well as an environment that changes frequently. The focus of the position is on managing and developing media lists of top Hispanic outlets, editorial calendars, speaking calendars, clip reports, briefing materials as well as assisting with all account bilingual media relations and the development of bilingual press materials.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
0-1 years related professional experience, specifically within the U.S. Hispanic market
Internship experience in a public relations or related environment highly desired
- Fully bilingual in English and Spanish, with interest and knowledge of the Hispanic consumer market/media landscape
- Effective oral and written communication skills in both English and Spanish
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and manage time in a consistent manner
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to consistently meet tight deadlines with strong attention to details
- Understanding of public relations tactics, specifically for the Hispanic consumer market
- Proficiency and interest in social media
- Desire to pursue learning and self-development; participates in required and voluntary professional development programs
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Internet, on-line services, Media Map, Cision, etc.
About DeVries Global
DeVries Global, headquartered in New York City, is an international public relations micro-network with offices in Beijing, Singapore, Guangzhou, Shanghai and London that builds upon the company’s longstanding heritage of excellence in consumer PR.
A thoroughly modern communications agency, DeVries just happens to have been around for three decades. The agency has a deep focus on upping the ante in the social space and bringing together different expertise to drive campaigns that go beyond brand advocacy to mobilize consumers. Through a globally-integrated creative services team, a holistic international alliance with sister members of the Interpublic Group of Companies (IPG) and a focus on cross-world staff pollination, DeVries Global aims to transform intercontinental collaboration to create a seamless existence between global brands and consumers