JElena Group wins PRSA 2013 Silver Anvil Award for Wells Fargo Campaign
PRSA announced the 2013 Silver Anvil Award finalists last Friday in New York and JElena Group won for its “Wells Fargo Hispanic Customer Financial Education Campaign”
- Provide free and in-language financial education and practical/realistic tips to help Hispanic communities succeed financially.
- Demonstrate and underscore Wells Fargo’s commitment to helping Hispanic communities achieve financial success.
- Create in-language and culturally relevant financial education messages and tips to media and consumers around home ownership, remittances, student loans, credit and small business.
- Collaborate with community partners and Wells Fargo spokespeople to deliver reliable and credible financial education messages.
- Work with Hispanic media outlets at a national and regional level to understand what financial education information would help their local communities
Jennifer Elena is the president and founder of JElena Group, a Washington D.C.-based public relations agency specializing in developing consumer education and communications outreach campaigns.
Elena leads the team in strategy development for business-driven public relations campaigns. She has more than 12 years of experience and has worked with fortune 20 companies, national associations, federal agencies and non-profit organizations.