HPRA announces winners of 2017 ¡Bravo! Awards; Boden scores top agency honors
Boden took home the 2017 Agency of the Year award, while Pinta, Hunter PR, Havas FORMULATIN, Balsera Communications, Golin, Ketchum and the Hispanic Heritage Foundation were recognized this week in New York for their work in key campaigns categories of the 2017National ¡Bravo! Awards of theHispanic Public Relations Association (HPRA).
The HPRA National ¡Bravo! Awards are the most prestigious awards in Hispanic communications recognizing the industry’s finest campaigns across several categories including health & nutrition, technology, food & beverage, digital, non-profit and integrated marketing communications, among others.
“Congratulations to all the winners for contributing outstanding work to the Hispanic public relations industry,” said Yvonne Lorie, President of HPRA’s National Board. “We are proud of providing a platform for our work and for the contribution of industry professionals to be recognized and celebrated.”
The winning campaigns for the 2017 HPRA ¡Bravo! Awards recognizing the best public relations and marketing campaigns from across the country were:
- Technology Campaign of the Year: HAVAS FORMULATIN FOR TURBOTAX
- Healthcare & Nutrition Campaign of the Year: HAVAS FORMULATIN FOR WONDERFUL PISTACHIOS
- Media Event Campaign of the Year: KETCHUM FOR HYUNDAI
- Integrated Marketing Campaign of the Year: HUNTER FOR BUCHANAN”S
- Sports Campaign of the Year: PINTA FOR THE NFL
- Digital Campaign of the Year: GOLIN FOR WELLS FARGO
- Non-Profit Campaign of the Year: HISPANIC HERITAGE FOUNDATION FOR HISPANIC HERITAGE AWARDS
- Public Affairs Campaign of the Year: BALSERA COMMUNICATIONS FOR SAG-AFTRA
- New Product and Service Campaign of the Year:KETCHUM FOR HYUNDAI
- Multicultural Campaign of the Year: HUNTER FOR JOHNNIE WALKER
Rosemary Mercedes, Chief Communications Officer at Univision Communications, was honored with the ‘Pioneer of the Year’ Award and Armando Correa, Editor-in-Chief at People en Español received the HPRA-NY Journalist of the Year Award.
This year’s awards were co-hosted by three-time Emmy Award winner, TV host and HarperCollins author, Gaby Natale and Fox News’ National Correspondent Bryan Llenas.