Hispanicize 2013 Unveils Advisory Board of Leading Hispanic Brands and Industry Executives from Media, Marketing, Music and Film Industries
Senior executives from leading Hispanic brands, ad agencies, PR firms, the Latin music industry, journalists, film festival directors and even a world renowned inventor were officially named today to the national advisory board of Hispanicize 2013 (www.HispanicizeEvent.com) (#HISPZ13), April 9-13, 2013. The fourth annual event will be held at the Eden Roc Hotel in Miami Beach.
“Our advisory board represents a Who’s Who of Hispanic market executives and thought leaders that will collaborate with us and with each other to build an incredible Hispanicize 2013 program,” said Manny Ruiz (@MannyRuiz), creative director and founder of the event. “The activities and content we’re already creating will demonstrate why Hispanicize 2013 is the trendsetting crown jewel of Latino events in the United States.” (See Hispanicize 2013 Preview Video here: http://bit.ly/hispz13Rising).
A partnership of the Hispanic Public Relations Association (HPRA), Hispanicize, the Hispanic PR Blog and the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA), Hispanicize 2013 is a trailblazing multi-industry event that has become a major national launch pad for ideas, celebrities, ventures, products, services, films, music groups and more targeting Latinos. (Watch the Hispanicize 2012 Recap Video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzWRv9iiZG4).
The advisory board’s role is to select the content and speakers that best represent trends in the multiple industries that will converge at Hispanicize 2013.
The Hispanicize 2013 board is comprised of:
- Mari Santana, Public Relations Manager, Disney Destinations
- Christina Gonzalez, Director of Multicultural Marketing – Verizon Wireless
- Melina Baetti, Manager of Brand & Business Communications, The Coca-Cola Company
- Sabrina Macias, Director of Integrated Marketing Communications/ Brand & Consumer Marketing, NASCAR
- Jocelyn Allen, Grassroots & Diversity Communications, General Motors
- Xavier Turpin, Director of Multicultural Marketing – Dunkin’ Brands Inc.
- Oswald Mendez, Chief Marketing Officer, MundoFox
- Alfredo Ayala, Senior Technical Staff, Research & Development – Walt Disney Imagineering
- Olga Romero, Manager of Hispanic and Multicultural – Southwest Airlines
- Alvaro Cabal, Multicultural Communications Manager – Ford Motor Company
- Maribel Ferrer, Media Relations Vice President for U.S. Hispanic and Florida – JPMorgan Chase
- Borja Perez, Senior Vice President, Digital & Social Media, Telemundo Media
- Lissette Hoyo, Managing Partner/President – Accentmarketing
- Gustavo Razzetti, EVP, Managing Director – Lápiz (Leo Burnett)
- Juan Oubiña, Group Creative Director – Grupo Gallegos
- Mara Fernandez, Associate Publisher, Produ
- Calixto Chinchilla, Founder/Executive Director, New York International Latino Film Festival
- Jaie Laplante, Director, Miami International Film Festival
- Roman Morales, Film Showcase Director – Hispanicize 2013
- Linda Lopez, Latin Programming/Marketing – Live Nation
- Fernando Rojo, Senior Creative Director/New Business Development – Universal Music Publishing
- Monica Taher, Head of Entertainment/Partner – Getty Images Hispanic / Latin America
- Bel Hernandez, CEO – Latin Heat Media
- Vanessa James, President – Vanessa James Media
- Mike Valdes-Fauli, President – JeffreyGroup (advisory board co-chairman of Hispanicize 2013)
- Jorge Ortega, President/CEO – Newlink America
- Ruben Navarrette, National Syndicated Columnist – CNN.com and USA Today
- Delia Lopez, President, Hispanic Public Relations Association – LA
- David Henry, President, Hispanic Public Relations Association – New York and Telenoticias
- Hugo Perez, Senior Vice President/Group Director, The Zocalo Group
- Angélica Pérez-Litwin, Publisher/CEO, New Latina, Inc.
- Aurelia Flores, Founder/CEO, PowerfulLatinas.com
- George “The Urban Jibaro” Torres, Founder, Sofrito for Your Soul
- Jennifer Diaz, Associate Vice President/Media Relations, Greater Miami Convention & Visitor’s Bureau
- Rikki Rincon, President, Creative Juice Online
- Roberto Somoza, President, World Clique