Hispanic Public Relations Association hosting Twitter 101 ‘CHARLA’ July 26 in L.A.
LOS ANGELES, CA – The Hispanic Public Relations Association (HPRA) is hosting a panel discussion featuring Twitter experts.
The panel will focus on everything you need to learn to know how to use this tool effectively for yourself, your company and your clients. The “charla” will feature:
– Martin David Canchola II, Internet Marketing Professional, eLocal Listing, @seotips2go
– Serena Ehrlich, Social Media, Startup Army/BLAZE PR, @Serena
– Jesse P. Luna, Owner, JP Luna Web Design, @jesseluna
– Nancy Marmolejo, Social Media Consultant, Viva Visibility @NancyMarmolejo
– Jeremy Pepper, Public Relations Manager, Boingo Wireless, @jspepper
Speaker panel will be moderated by: Ana Lydia Ochoa, President/CEO, Padma Media and Marketing Inc., @padmamedia @LatinaPRpro
Thursday, July 16, 2009
6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
East Side Luv
1835 E. 1st St.
Los Angeles, CA 90033
*Light appetizers will be served, cash bar