Hispanic PR Job Alert: Burson seeking pro for Miami healthcare practice
The following job announcement was posted by Burson Marsteller’s Healthcare Practice in Miami:
Do you have a passion for the world of public relations and communications? Are you a strategic and savvy practitioner who wants to showcase and build your talent at one of the world’s leading agencies? If you are at the Director level or above, and would like to work with intelligent, interesting and sophisticated colleagues, as well as manage multiple client relationships, then we want to meet you!
The Burson-Marsteller Miami office is looking for a dynamic professional with outstanding communications skills, superb writing abilities, and fluency in English and Spanish (in addition, Portuguese would be a big plus). The person we are seeking should have a minimum of 8-10+ years experience, preferably in a public relations agency or consultancy environment, extensive knowledge of the health, wellness and related industries (pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical technology, foods, cosmetics and health care facilities, among others), as well as experience in the US Hispanic, Florida and Latin America markets.
We are looking for candidates who will contribute to the success and growth of our company by driving significant new business; managing and growing client relationships; developing and executing strategic and creative communications programs; leading and developing a great team; and further strengthening our reputation for excellence and innovation.
· Fluency in English and Spanish, (knowledge of Portuguese is desirable).
· Prior public relations agency experience is highly preferred, or experience with a multinational corporation managing successful public relations campaigns.
· Considerable experience in leading public relations programs for the healthcare industry (pharmaceutical, biotechnology, healthcare providers, public education, medical technology, nutrition, cosmetics among others).
· Proven experience with public health policies, regulatory health issues, media relations, crisis management, scientific data announcements, product launches, clinical trial recruitment, disease awareness, marketing communications, scientific meetings as well as familiarity with FDA approval processes.
· Experience in working with the key healthcare stakeholders (physicians, health authorities, media, patients, etc.).
· Dynamic self-starter who is able to lead large teams and manage multimillion dollar accounts.
· Education: A post-graduate degree would be advantageous.
If you fit this profile, we look forward to hearing from you.
Email inquiries can be sent to email@example.com.