Hispanic Marketing Job Posted May 27, 2009
(Before responding to employment opportunities listed here please consider the date when the job was posted in order to determine if that position has been filled. Generally speaking, one to two months after posting may be too late to respond.)
A recruiter friend of Juan Torne of HispanicTrending.net is currently filling the brand team for a very successful food/beverage company with US headquarters in Dallas. They market to US Hispanic consumers, with a well known brand family of top products.
Here’s one of the positions she’s looking to fill:
Associate Brand Manager CPG Foods. Hispanic brands. Must have 5 years brand/marketing and be bi-lingual.
* Manage various aspects of assigned brands’ business, including: product formulation and packaging, advertising, merchandising, promotions, market and consumer research, pricing and distribution activities, budgeting and working with external agencies and suppliers
* Management and understanding of brands/categories’ P&L and annual marketing budget
* Coordinate New Product Development process (from initial concept evaluation to launch and performance tracking)
* Analyze monthly/quarterly results in order to identify key issues, trends and opportunities and reports through quarterly brand appraisal
* This financially stable and fast growth company offers upward career mobility
* Great position for someone with food/beverage background that wants career growth the fast growing company.
* This job is in Dallas and offers a move package.
Salary: $80-95K range, depending on the experiences of the individual
There’s also a Sr. Brand Manager position open (which can be upgraded to a Director position), which pays up to $140k plus.
Want to learn more? Shoot Juan an email (email@example.com).