Two years ago Hispanics comprised 16% of the U.S. population and represented $1 trillion in purchasing power. The buying power of this growing, social media-savvy population is projected to hit $1.5 trillion sometime this year. At this forward-looking PR News Webinar, you’ll learn how to use your communications skills to build authentic, trusted connections with this powerful, important audience.
At this Webinar, our expert panel will discuss:
- An overview of the Latino market and trends for the coming year
- The various Hispanic subgroups, including age and gender, and how to tailor communications for them
- How to bridge cultural gaps between your organization and customers, clients and stakeholders
- Which social media channels, including mobile and video, Hispanic populations use most often
- How to identify the language preferences of your target Hispanic audience
- How to engage key influencers and build brand loyalty among the Hispanic population
- How to measure the success of your communications and adjust your strategy according
WHEN: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 1:30 p.m. – 3 p.m. ET
REGISTER: Click here to sign up.