Miami’s Hispanic Group Hosts Red Carpet Bash for 10th Anniversary #HG10yrs
Hispanic Group is reaching a major milestone: its 10-year anniversary. And to celebrate its decade-long trajectory, the company is rolling out the red carpet, literally, for the VIP guests: its clients, who were invited to a cocktail reception that will take place on Wednesday, January 18 at the iconic, newly renovated Rusty Pelican in Key Biscayne. Guests will be treated to a night of music and live entertainment with Miami’s most amazing skyline views as a backdrop.
Hispanic Group credits its staggering growth and overwhelming success to its loyal clients, for whom this anniversary celebration is all about.
“Ten years ago we embarked on a journey, we have walked a long path, never slowing down and only stopped to check our baggage…and now we celebrate 10 years of relentless commitment as we gear up for the challenges the next 10 years will bring,” reflected Jose Luis Valderrama, President and Founder of Hispanic Group.
The celebration warrants highlighting the top achievements of the last decade:
- Trailblazer as an independent, minority-owned agency aimed at ultrasegmentation within the U.S. Hispanic market.
- Restructured operations to spin off three business units: Hispanic Group, LatinAmerican Ethnic TV (LAETV) and Broadcast Productions.
- Amassed expansive rolodex of clients that now includes DISH Network, LAN Airlines, XOOM and Discovery en Espanol, to name just a few.
- Ranked #12 in Advertising Age’s Hispanic Fact Pack 2007 list of Top 50 Hispanic Agencies in the U.S. and among the top 10 independent Hispanic Agencies on the same list.
- Employs forty-communications professionals specializing in marketing, branding, advertising, television and media buying.
- Pioneer in its ability to offer immediate access to street marketing research teams in 42 cities throughout the U.S.
- Unique capability to leverage more than 700 individuals working on specific campaigns, tailored to meet the individual needs of the company’s clients.
“The entrepreneurial spirit is born from adversity, gets fertilized with ideas and flourishes with hard work. That has been the recipe for the last decade that enables us today to fill up with pride and say we have earned the confidence of our clients, esteem of our colleagues and credibility from the media,” noted Valderrama. “Our tenth anniversary event is a celebration of our culture, what we represent and all those who have supported us from our humble beginnings to share in our success today,” added Valderrama.
Hispanic Group specializes in identifying the behavior, location, culture and colloquialisms for each Hispanic group within the United States and reach them by speaking in their own language, customs and cultures. An Argentine will not generally be a regular customer for tacos and a Mexican will not be a fan of Colombian soccer teams. This know-how and market segmentation enables Hispanic Group to be effective and innovative reaching this demographic in the U.S.
“In this our 10th anniversary, I want to thank each and every Hispanic in the U.S., regardless of legal status, language preference or education, because beyond all the classification we (Hispanics) represent 50 million people living in the U.S.,” added Valderrama. “I want to thank them all for this roller coaster ride. Cheers to the next 10 years,” concluded Valderrama.
Follow the hashtag #HG10yrs for updates, pictures of the event or even to tweet your own good wishes.