NEW REPORT: Hispanic-Owned Businesses: Growth Projections to 2012
This data rich report contains:
- Statistical revenue and numerical projections of Hispanic-owned businesses.
- The top 20 states by sales generation and number of firms.
- Detailed breakdown of Hispanic-owned firms by employees, origin, and more (including the top 500 Hispanic-owned firms by revenues).
Key insights include:
- Hispanic-owned firms in the United States expect to grow 90.9 percent to 3 million.
- Total revenues of Hispanic-owned firms will increase by 50.8 percent from 2003.
- Projections of the “Transportation and Warehousing” industry show a growth of 60.6% from 2002
- More than 90 percent of all Hispanic-owned firms, and their sales volume, are concentrated in 20 states
- 74.8% of all Hispanic firms are concentrated in 4 states.
The number of Hispanic-owned businesses in the United States is expected to grow 41.8 percent in the next six years to 4.3 million, with total revenues surging 39 percent to more than $539 billion, according to new estimates by HispanTelligence. Spurred by growing entrepreneurial trends and affluence among the nation’s largest minority population, the increase is expected to come at a robust rate of 8.5 and 8.7 percent, respectfully, over the next couple years.