HACR searches for Young Hispanic Corporate Leaders
The Hispanic Association on Corporate Responsibility (HACR) has opened the nomination process for the 2014 HACR Young Hispanic Corporate Achievers™ (HACR YHCA) program for Fortune 500 and HACR corporate member companies.
The nomination process is open through November 8, 2013. Selected finalists will participate in the annual HACR YHCA program from Sunday, April 6 through Tuesday, April 8, 2014 in San Diego, CA at THE US GRANT Hotel.
- To be eligible for the HACR YHCA program, nominees should meet the following criteria:
- Must be a U.S.-based employee at a Fortune 500 and/or HACR corporate member company.
- Must be between the ages of 25-40 at time award is received (April 8, 2014).
- Must be of Hispanic descent*.
- Have demonstrated leadership qualities and capabilities within their respective corporations.
- Have demonstrated a commitment to the Hispanic community.
- Must attend the program for its entire duration: April 6-8, 2014 in San Diego, CA.
- Previous HACR YHCA finalists are not eligible to be nominated.
- Nominee(s) cannot self-nominate.
Dr. Juana Bordas, president, Mestiza Leadership International, facilitates the program for HACR and was instrumental in the design of it. Over seven years, there have been nearly 600 nominations and more than 200 finalists awarded from more than 70 companies.
To view a recap of the 2013 HACR YHCA program, visit www.hacr.org