HACR Begins Search for New President & CEO
A President & CEO Search Committee has been appointed under the leadership of the Hispanic Association on Corporate Responsibility’s (HACR) Board of Directors Chair Margaret Moran.
The committee, who will be responsible for vetting interested candidates and conducting initial interviews, is composed of the HACR Executive Committee and distinguished friends of HACR. Members of the Committee are:
- Ron Blackburn Moreno, Chair, Search Committee
- Margaret Moran, HACR Chair
- Janet Murguia, Immediate Past Chair
- Guarione Diaz, HACR Vice Chair
- Dr. Juan Andrade, HACR Secretary
Joining the Executive Committee is:
- Victor Arias, Jr., Senior Client Partner, Korn/Ferry
- Raquel “Rocky” Egusquiza, Vice President, Community Relations, Affairs, NBCU/Telemundo
- Mary Falvey, Executive Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer, Wyndham Worldwide
- Frank Ros, Vice President, Hispanic Strategies, The Coca-Cola Company
- Laysha Ward, President, Community Relations, Target Corporation
HACR’s Interim President & CEO Frank Alvarez will also work closely with Mr. Blackburn Moreno during the search process.
Interested candidates should submit their information as outlined in the qualifications and requirements document which can be found on HACR’s website. Resumes must be submitted by 5 p.m. EST on Friday, March 21, 2014 and any resumes received after 5 p.m. EST will not be considered.
Please send resumes to email@example.com.
The search process, from accepting applications to selecting a new president and CEO, is expected to last between 60 and 90 days.
About the Hispanic Association on Corporate Responsibility
Founded in 1986, the Hispanic Association on Corporate Responsibility (HACR) is an influential advocacy organizations in the nation representing 16 national Hispanic organizations in the United States and Puerto Rico. Our mission is to advance the inclusion of Hispanics in Corporate America at a level commensurate with our economic contributions. To that end, HACR focuses on four areas of corporate social responsibility and market reciprocity: Employment, Procurement, Philanthropy, and Governance.