DLB Group Worldwide Announces the Top Hispanic CEOs Worldwide
Years ago, when the general consumer thought of prominent CEOs and entrepreneurs in the workplace, they often thought of Caucasian males. However, as times continue to change, so does the overall profile of company figureheads. With that in mind, DLB Group is proud to announce the top Hispanic CEOs worldwide.
“As a whole, the Hispanic community has made great efforts to succeed in a variety of industries as shown by this list,” says Ricardo De La Blanca Brigati, CEO and founder of DLB Group. “The Hispanic culture is rich and deep with history, and I’m extremely excited to see that in the marketplace.”
Below are the top Hispanic CEOs worldwide:
- Carlos Ghosn, CEO and President of Renault of France and Nissan of Japan
- Antonio M. Perez, CEO of Eastman Kodak Company
- William Perez, CEO of William Wrigley Jr. Company
- J. Ricky Arriola, President and CEO, Inktel Direct
- Julian Porras, CEO of Omnicom Media Group Latin America.
- Raul J. Fernandez, CEO and Chairman of ObjectVideo
- Bruno Almeida, CEO and Co-Founder of US Media Consulting
- Tony Jimenez, CEO of MicroTech
- José Maria Alapont, CEO of Federal Mogul
- John Echeveste, CEO and Co-Founder of VPE PR Inc
SOURCE DLB Group Worldwide