DeVries Global seeks Account Supervisor for Multicultural Practice in New York office
DeVries Global’s New York office is seeking an Account Supervisor for the Multicultural Practice. This New York-based Account Supervisor will manage teams, client and multicultural work across the agency’s beauty and consumer clients. The individual selected for the role will serve as a primary account contact for each of his or her clients, closely managing both clients and team members across accounts. The ideal candidate must have experience in the US Hispanic market, be fully bilingual, and is skilled at providing strategic counsel to clients, proactively identifying new client opportunities, managing client expectations, deep understanding of traditional and social media activities, and effectively delegating projects. The candidate that will thrive in this role is a creative problem solver, superb project manager and has excellent organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years related professional PR experience (preferably in the agency environment), specifically within the U.S. Hispanic market
- Fully bilingual in English and Spanish, with knowledge of the U.S. Hispanic consumer market/media landscape
- Effective oral and written communication skills in both English and Spanish
- Experience working on or managing beauty brands is desired
- Ability to manage, motivate and mentor a team
- Experience successfully managing clients on a day-to-day basis
- Superb attention to detail
- Social media savvy
- Ability to multi-task and efficiently manage time
- Drive day-to-day client relations and serve as a primary client counselor
- Executive positioning/multicultural thought leadership
- Bilingual message development across ethnic audiences
- Serve as primary project manager for planning and execution of major client events
- Bilingual content development (press materials, FAQs, bylined articles, social content and blogs, etc.)
- Cross-company integration on Total Market campaigns
- Manage reactive communications
- Project management including, but not limited to, campaign execution, budgeting and team bandwidth
- Manage/mentor/oversee the work of junior team members
About DeVries Global
DeVries Global, headquartered in New York City, is an international public relations micro-network with offices in Beijing, Singapore, Guangzhou, Shanghai and London that builds upon the company’s longstanding heritage of excellence in consumer PR.
A thoroughly modern communications agency, DeVries just happens to have been around for three decades. The agency has a deep focus on upping the ante in the social space and bringing together different expertise to drive campaigns that go beyond brand advocacy to mobilize consumers. Through a globally-integrated creative services team, a holistic international alliance with sister members of the Interpublic Group of Companies (IPG) and a focus on cross-world staff pollination, DeVries Global aims to transform intercontinental collaboration to create a seamless existence between global brands and consumers.