Kahlúa + Chef Marcela Valladolid’s Delicioso Brunch Club Facbook Promotion
Food Network Star and Cookbook Author of “Mexican Made Easy,” Marcela Valladolid, Shares Her Secrets to Hosting “Delicioso” Brunches At Home
For city dwellers and suburbanites, brunch is a rite of passage – an opportunity to catch up over hearty food, delicious cocktails and meaningful conversation. Kahlúa kicks brunch up a notch with the launch of the Delicioso Brunch Club, an online resource designed to inspire connections. Harkening back to the brand’s Mexican heritage, the free-to-use application presents a delightful twist on a beloved culinary tradition.
Featuring décor tips, cocktail suggestions and exciting brunch recipes from Food Networkchef and author of the cookbook, Mexican Made Easy, Marcela Valladolid, the Delicioso Brunch Club brings people together over unique brunch experiences, such as at-home tailgating and coffee tastings. Consumers can join the Delicioso Brunch Club at http://www.facebook.com/Kahlúa, where they may also enter for a chance to win a trip to Valladolid’s home town of San Diego, California for brunch, followed by four intriguing days of relaxation in Kahlúa’s birthplace of Veracruz, Mexico.
The Delicioso Brunch Club application will also enable consumers to invite their *Facebook® friends over for brunch. Users can access a separate tab at http://www.facebook.com/Kahlúa to select a unique brunch theme, build a guest list and send out invitations. And for the adventurous host, the guest list feature can select guests randomly from their friend list, helping to create unexpected connections.
Spirit of the Holidays Potluck Brunch
Switch up traditional holiday gatherings with a Potluck Brunch by asking guests to bring their favorite dishes along with a story about why it’s in regular rotation in their recipe book. Kahlúa Peppermint Mocha Hot Chocolate is the perfect cocktail for the occasion.
- 1 part Kahlúa Peppermint Mocha
- 2 parts Milk
- 1 part Drinking Chocolate
- Bring milk to a simmer. Whisk in drinking chocolate.
- How to mix it: Simmer for 30 seconds while stirring. Add Kahlúa Peppermint Mocha. Garnish with peppermint stick and marshmallows!
- Note: If you are out of drinking chocolate, simply add one part Kahlúa® Peppermint Mocha to your favorite hot chocolate or coffee
Introduce guests to the spirit of Kahlúa by hosting a typical Mexican brunch with bright colors and delicioso food and drinks. Hot Mexican Cider pairs nicely with this brunch.
- 1.5 parts Kahlúa Cinnamon Spice
- 3 parts Hot Apple Cider
- .25 parts of Fresh Lemon Juice
- How to mix it: Lightly shake all ingredients and serve in glass mug
- Garnish with dash of nutmeg or cinnamon
Whether at home or at the game, enjoy a favorite sporting event with a Tailgate Brunch featuring Kahlúa and Club Soda.
- 2 parts Kahlúa
- 4 parts Club Soda
- How to mix it: Pour Kahlúa into a highball glass filled with ice. Add club soda.
- Top it with a lime and serve
Experience and compare the taste and aromas of coffees – a true brunch staple – from different regions of the world during a Coffee Tasting Brunch. Kahlúa on the Rocks is the best drink for this gathering.
- Fill a rocks glass with ice, add Kahlúa, stir gently to cool to its perfect temperature. Finish off with orange zest.