Breaking News: Bob Gold & Associates snags Hispanic PR duties for Olympusat’s 10 Hispanic TV networks
LOS ANGELES, CA – Hispanic network TV distributor Olympusat has selected Bob Gold & Associates, Inc. to represent its suite of 10 Hispanic TV networks.
The agency will drive consumer publicity and support marketing and distribution efforts for Olympusat’s Hispanic TV Pack, which features 10 diverse and family-friendly TV networks, including:
1. Cable Noticias the recognized news leader across Latin America
2. Cine Mexicano the country’s top-rated and most popular Mexican movie network
3. Gran Cine a commercial-free network featuring recent blockbusters and compelling series
4. La Familia Cosmovisión a wholesome entertainment channel that celebrates the rich Hispanic culture and honors core family and faith values
5. Latele Novela presenting the best telenovela series starring the most popular actors in Latin America with stories that are uniquely about Hispanic love, passion, and intrigue
6. Momentum the channel that reaffirms the Hispanic identity and reflects Latin American culture through history with a contemporary perspective
7. ¡Sorpresa! The nation’s first and only 24/7 Spanish-language children’s network in the U.S.
8. TBN Enlace USA America’s most-watched Hispanic faith network, featuring more than 80 original inspirational programs originating from a dozen different Latin American nations
9. TV Chile general entertainment channel whose dramatic productions captivate Hispanics everywhere, highlighted by weekly championship Chilean Soccer League matches and more
10. TV Colombia, known as RCN around the world, Colombia’s top-ranked TV family-focused network offers coverage of the Colombian Professional Soccer League, as well as productions from one of the most prestigious Colombian entertainment companies
“Bob Gold & Associates has a solid track record in delivering results that increase distribution and value for its Hispanic cable TV network clients,” said Ivette Mendez-Kelly, Olympusat’s Vice President of Sales & Distribution, Hispanic TV Networks. “We are confident that the agency, which enjoys an unequaled reputation throughout the industry, will be a key partner in helping us expand our efforts to deliver programming that resonates with video distributors and Hispanic audiences across the U.S. and Puerto Rico.”
As Olympusat’s agency, Bob Gold & Associates will be charged with both trade and consumer relations, promoting the company’s networks in the nation’s top Hispanic and relevant markets.
“Olympusat’s selection of dynamic Spanish-language networks remains unmatched in the U.S., and as America’s Latino population continues to grow, we are committed to seeing it recognized as the most comprehensive and cost-effective Hispanic programming available today,” said Bob Gold, President of Bob Gold & Associates. “The company is uniquely positioned to take advantage of the rapid growth of the U.S. Hispanic market as it has become a one-stop shop for TV service providers looking to reach current and potential Spanish-language subscribers.”