JOB ALERT: Bilingual Social Media Account Executive (Contract Employment NYC)
REVOLUCION, one the Top 20 Independent Hispanic ad agencies in the U.S., is seeking a Social Media AE to support the digital and social activity of various clients and the agency itself.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Social Media Account Executive is responsible for executing clearly defined social media tactics on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube and reports to the Director of Public Relations. Responsibilities include:
· Coordinating and executing SM programs and initiatives and ensure timely and effective execution of all tactics
· Creating, maintaining and executing SM editorial calendars and posting schedules
· Participating and initiating online conversations across a variety of channels
· Measuring the success of SM activities and reporting to management
· Utilizing social listening tools to monitor online conversations
· Analyzing and evaluating existing and potential social media activities and strategies for agency and clients
Skills & Specifications
- EXCELLENT and equal level of writing ability in Spanish and English
- Proficient in TweetDeck, HootSuite and various monitoring programs
- Strong analytical, forecasting and research skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet targets
- Experience in online marketing, advertising and PR
- Bachelors’ degree required in Marketing, Public Relations or Online Marketing or equivalent.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward two writing samples (1 Spanish, 1 English only), your Twitter handle, blog URL and any other social media contacts to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this is for contract work only.